четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

discs of tron mame rom




Okay so my current bitchyness is about how Iapos;m at school in the Music theory lab ( where we try to bend the physics of notes) and Iapos;m on an Apple computer. Now, if you donapos;t already know this, Apple sucks big flaming monkey balls and swallows it all (and then has to pee out needles just for extra punishment). However, if you ever encounter a website with any drop-down menus and youapos;re using an Apple, you will never be able to access anything on the drop down subdivisions. Because Bill Gates was raped as a little boy by big big men.

Ayhooo.

I severely miss Mike and Laura. I really wish I hd the internet at my house and then I would talk to them everyday and bug them with how much Iapos;m so not random anymore.

Oh, if either of you actually check my journal anymore, I got married. To Jeff. The marine. And heapos;s all smexysmexy and we do the smexy smexy and while we do the smexy smexy I think of how smexy smexy Laura is and I wonder about what kind of smexy smexy Mikeapos;s having and then I run out of thought tape and black out until itapos;s over.
No.
DEAR JEBUS I HATE THIS FUCKING COMPUTER

They wouldnapos;t require you to learn Windows if Apple had any effect at all on the computer world.
Speaking of, if any of you out there own an iPod, youapos;re a bitch.
Or iPhone or iTouchmyself or iJerkothersoffwithmymouth.
bitches

No really. If you guys havenapos;t given up on me, message me, talk to me, show me pictures of your naughty no-noapos;s.
discs of tron mame rom, discs of tron mame, discs of tron environmental, discs of tron arcade.



Комментариев нет: