воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

country epigraphy father latin pater patriae




I wake up thismorning and all of a sudden everyone is asking like 1000 things of me.
im getting pulled every which way.
Im very stressed out.
the past few days havent been going very well. And today I just lost it.
Iapos;m pissed, Iapos;m upset, crying. I can only take so much crap from everyone. Everyone who knows me knows that I can take a lot of crap from people, but when I get to a certin point I just canapos;t take it anymore. And I get like this.

I have to stop being so damn nice to everyone. But I canapos;t help it, itapos;s just who I was brought up to be.




Right now I just wanna fall asleep and not wake up.


empire state building measurement, country epigraphy father latin pater patriae, country epiphone gentleman, country equality in nation united, country equator.



Комментариев нет: