пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

abhijeet album sawant




So i took the GED.
Found out that i passed two out of the five parts.
Iapos;ll find out about the rest in a week or two.
Once i figure out if i passed,
Which i hope i did,
Iapos;ll be able to get my license.
Or more like my permit. LAME
Iapos;m 17 and just now getting my permit.

After i get my permit
I guess im going to get a job,
i need one.
Iapos;ll just use my two feet to get there for now.


After i get my license my moms going to buy me a car :)
So atleast then iapos;ll have a way to get places.
Not that i will be able to.
I suck at getting anywhere

But after i find out if i passed the GED
Im going to apply for a junior college in the spring.
Start online courses and try and move forward with my life.
Hopefully iapos;ll find people to talk to at the college.



It feels like here lately all my friends are gone.
Its probably just cause i dropped out.
But i mean even Anthony doesnapos;t really talk to me.
I figured Heapos;d be the one i spoke with the longest.
It didnapos;t take long for us to stop almost completely.


Idk....
But i have a plan.
And its not bad really.
So Iapos;m going to go thro with it.
Idk where life is going to take me.
But its time i stop fighting it.
And just do the things i need to....

And while i know im saying this
god only knows how freaked out im going to be
Through out life really.
i just hope iapos;ll find my way.
And be good at what ever i happen to do.


shit i need to think about that too.....
abhijeet album sawant, abhijeet album music sawant, abhijeet - koi lauta de woh, abhijeet.



Комментариев нет: